Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
All fees set by the Texarkana Animal Care and Adoption Center and are subject to change. Please contact their office directly for more information 870-773-6388.
If you have any further questions, please call 903-798-3994 Application
A request in writingSpecific information identified in the requestContact name, phone number, and addressA request emailed, mailed, faxed or hand delivered to City Hall
Public Information or data requests, sent by email or fax, to other staff within the City will be processed as time permits. For these requests, please refer to the City’s Master Fee List on our website as copy and processing charges may apply.
Please send Public Information Requests to:
Office of the City Secretary Jennifer Evans, City Secretary City of Texarkana, Texas 220 Texas Blvd. Texarkana, TX 75501 Phone: 903-798-3930Fax: 903-798-3448
If the request is for Municipal Court documents send to: Jean Ann Yeager email@example.com or Phone: 903-798-3008
If the request is for Police Department records send to: Phone: 903-798-3136 Fax: 903-793-3664
If you want to keep an offense off of your record, you may request Deferred Disposition or in some cases a Driving Safety Course.
2. Fill out the application. See Zoning Application Form. Also use this form for site plan approval and specific use permit requests.
3. The application must include: I. Original signature of property owner. II. Complete legal description of property (metes and bounds or lot and block in subdivision). III. Site plan approval requests which must include the following:
a. Building and partking layout including sizes, square footage, distances from property lines, heights, and materials proposed.b. Building elevations.c. Sign information including size (sq. footage), height, style, i.e. monument, planter, pole, electronic messaging.d. Landscapinge. Fencing (material and height)f. General drainage directional plan
4. Applications cannot be filed on-line since an original application with the owner's signature is required.
5. The application should include a $250.00 application fee, non-refundable, plus a variable deposit fee of $200.00. See Fee Schedule.
6. Appear at the meetings to present your request. See Planning and Zoning Meeting.
Birth Certificates:A qualified applicant is the certificate holder.The spouse of the certificate holder, with a copy of the marriage license to prove relationship.The parent of the certificate holder, who is listed as such on the certificate.The grandparent of the certificate holder, with a copy of the birth certificate of his or her child who is listed as the parent on the requested certificate.A sibling of the certificate holder, with a copy of his or her birth certificate having at least one of the same parents listed.Or a person presenting legal documentation proving a tangible interest in the certificate.
Death Certificates:A qualified applicant is the spouse of the certificate holder, who is listed as such on the certificate.The parent of the certificate holder, who is listed as such on the certificate.The child of the certificate holder with a copy of their birth certificate showing the decedent as their parent.The grandparent of the certificate holder, with a copy of the birth certificate of their child who is listed as the parent on the requested certificate.A sibling of the certificate holder, with a copy of their birth certificate having at least one of the same parents listed.Or a person presenting legal documentation proving a tangible interest in the certificate.
Some changes or corrections require a supporting document to prove that an error has been made. See page two of the application for a list of corrections that can be made and whether the correction requires documentation. A suggested list of supporting documents is also printed on page two of the application.
** No glass, styrofoam, plastic bags, food contamination, light or fluorescent bulbs, batteries, paint, sharp metal, hazardous or medical waste, household cleaners or garden chemicals accepted.
For service complaints or additional information contact: Waste Management at 903-794-4111 or the City of Texarkana, Texas at 903-798-3900.
To report code violations please contact Code Enforcement at 903-798-3944.
- Our current rate equates to extending the usable life of our landfill by up to 7 years. - It is also the equivalent of permanently removing 708 cars from our roads. - The energy savings equivalent is over 28.2 million KWH of electricity.