Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
2. Fill out the application. See Zoning Application Form. Also use this form for site plan approval and specific use permit requests.
3. The application must include: I. Original signature of property owner. II. Complete legal description of property (metes and bounds or lot and block in subdivision). III. Site plan approval requests which must include the following:
a. Building and partking layout including sizes, square footage, distances from property lines, heights, and materials proposed.b. Building elevations.c. Sign information including size (sq. footage), height, style, i.e. monument, planter, pole, electronic messaging.d. Landscapinge. Fencing (material and height)f. General drainage directional plan
4. Applications cannot be filed on-line since an original application with the owner's signature is required.
5. The application should include a $250.00 application fee, non-refundable, plus a variable deposit fee of $200.00. See Fee Schedule.
6. Appear at the meetings to present your request. See Planning and Zoning Meeting.